Terms & conditions
For individual clients of Harriniva Adventure Resort, Jeris Lakeside Resort, and Torassieppi Eco Reindeer Resort
Cancellation fee of 50€ will be charged if booking is cancelled up to 60 days prior to arrival
– Up to 59-30 days before arrival – cancellation cost 30% of the rate
– 29 to 15 days before arrival – cancellation cost 50% of the rate
– 14 to 8 days before arrival – cancellation cost 80% of the rate
– Less than 7 days before arrival or no show – cancellation cost 100% of the rate
The deposit payment (30% of the total sum) is due within one week of making the reservation.
– Full payment is due 4 weeks before arrival
Service provider’s right to cancel the reservation
– In case of force majeure Harriniva Ltd has the right to cancel the reservation. In this case the client has a right to be refunded in full.
– The reservation can be cancelled without a notification to the client if payments or deadlines are not met.
– If the accommodation has to be cut short due to unwelcome behaviour, the refund does not apply.
– We hold the right for changes in timetables and the order of the programs. All programs can also be varied or cancelled due to the weather or other safety reasons.
Booking conditions for Harriniva Ltd online shop
About the online shop
E-commerce products are sold by Harriniva Ltd (business ID 0511442-9). All prices include VAT. We reserve the right for price changes.
The customer makes the reservations on the web shop and pay the full amount immediately. Web shop booking are paid through Paytrail Plc. Customer is responsible to print a receipt, the product description and booking conditions. The reservation system will send a booking confirmation to the customer’s email address.
E-commerce prices may vary depending on the availability of capacity and time. Separate campaigns might have a different booking conditions which will be mentioned in the bid information. Prices may also differ, given from the sales office or at the reception.
Reservations can be made only by the persons over 18 years.
All bookings will be confirmed by e-mail, stating the price of the reservation, as well as the products ordered. To receive the booking confirmation, the e-mail address has to be written when ordering the products.
Please note also the delivery times of the ordered products.
The booking confirmation will be sent by email, from where you can see
– Reference number
– Total amount of the invoice, VAT and other data
Payment services provider
Payment service provider and operator is Paytrail Plc (2122839-7) in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Corporation is displayed payee’s account statement or card invoice and forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail corporation has a payment institution license. In reclamations, we ask you to contact the product vendor.
Paytrail Corporation (business identity code: 2122839-7)
Lutakko Square 7
40100 Jyväskylä, Finland
Phone: +358 207 181830